Unfortunately this will not be an epic or thoughtful or athlete-filled post, because all my thoughts are jumbled and I have too many vague ideas for posts, and not enough solid ones. I do have a list of posts I plan on making, and they include:
- The joys of American high school
- Cabin Fever: The Saga (possibly in pictures and/or doodles)
- More information on my host city/family!!
- The evolving face of American families and how they can be sorta messed up but end up pretty cool anyway
- My going away party/what I've been up to as summer ends
- More information about Indonesia
- Sara's Storytime in Bahasa Indonesia
- The books I'll be packing, and what they mean to me
- I Think Studying World Religions Is Pretty Cool, And This Is Why You Should Too
- America's love affair with fairs
And that's all. I think I just came up with half of those right now. So we'll see if they ever actually come to fruition. They probably will, because I have way too much time on my hands.
To tide my lovely readers over in the meantime, here's a couple pictures of my one-year-old brother, AKA the coolest guy I have ever met.