Dreamed up by Sara. Powered by Blogger.

Introduction!

Thursday, April 19, 2012

My face!


Seeing as I'll be blogging for a good 10+ months and all you know about me right now is that I like flowers and I'm going to Indonesia next year, I thought I'd take some time to introduce myself! Please excuse any rambling ahead.

Hi there - I'm Sara! I live in Boise, Idaho which is on the west coast of the United States, and slightly near Canada but not nearly close to Canada to actually go there. My city and state are lovely places, and I plan to write a post about them and post pictures in the future!

As I write this, at 8:47 PM on 19 April 2012, I am 16 years old. I'll be turning 17 on December 11th and I can't believe I'm more than halfway there.

Let's see... I'm a sophomore in high school currently and I'm on the newspaper staff. We win the prize for best paper in Idaho almost every year and we usually do really well at nationals. I also take Spanish (slightly sad about not being able to advance up to Spanish 4) and Biology and Accelerated English and a bunch of other suuuuper fun classes like that. I'm also gonna post about American high school, and just how truly delightful it is. Stay tuned for that!

What else can I say about me? I'll make a list. I like lists, first off! I also enjoy writing in my agenda, colored pens, journaling, stones (I have 22), language learning, tea, french fries dipped in Frosties, Canadians, anime conventions, incense, spending endless hours researching things on the internet, airports, airplanes, mismatched socks, cardigans, Cirque du Soleil, ballet, astrology, napping, and 30 Rock.

I have a lot of posts I want to make on this blog and I hope that lots of people will find it interesting and useful. So hopefully you'll get to know me better as I start to write more here! But for now I have to end this post so I can get ready for bed (it being almost 10 and all). Until later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

About me

My photo
I'm Sara, the freckled bule, one out of eight of the coolest people in the world. I spent a year in Indonesia as a KL/YES Abroad student but now I live in Boise, Idaho. Welcome to my bloggity blog.

Followers

Free counters!